As part of a grant received by the NJ State Library, libraries across the state are proud to be able to provide all of our patrons with access to the LearningExpress Job and Career Accelerator. This electronic resource is a comprehensive and easy-to-use job search application that integrates each part of the job search process in one place. You will have the ability to use interactive wizards to guide you through each step of the search process from recommending occupations, to fetching up to the minute job postings based on your career preferences.
Further, because it is connected to the LearningExpress Library, you will also have access to skill improvement courses and occupational practice tests based on your work preferences and goals. Additional features of this tool include:
- Exploration of more than 1000 detailed occupational profiles with typical wage information, activites, responsibilties, and requirements
- Occupation Matcher assessment tool
- Ability to create professional and tailored resumes and cover letters
- Resources to improve interviewing and networking skills
-Tips, advice and checklists for more effective job searching
- Ability to track your entire job search progress
Check your local library's website for access.